I’m New To Spinning, What Should I Expect?
Lots of fun and TONS of sweat. The difficulty of the class is at your discretion. The resistance knob is located on your bike and only you can adjust it. If you’re feeling too tired, lessen the resistance and keep pedaling. If you’re feeling great, add on more. Your body, your ride.
Do I Need To Make A Reservation For Class?
We request that you make a reservation if you plan to attend a class. You can make a reservation online up to 7 days in advance. We do not accept unpaid reservations over the phone or in person. You must have a valid class or class package on your account in order to reserve a bike.
Can I Cancel My Reservation?
Do You Sell Water?
Yes! We sell cold bottled water at the front desk.
What Is Your Refund Policy?
We have a strict no-refund policy so please do not purchase classes or packages unless you are sure you will use them. We do offer account credit if you would like to return one package in exchange for another.
Do You Offer Any Discounts?
Yes, we offer the following discounts!
- 3 types of discounted memberships available: 6x Monthly for $99, 10x Monthly for $169, and Unlimited Monthly for $199.
- Send a photo of your school ID to email@example.com (ID must be dated. If not dated, please send a copy of your current courses or other proof that you are currently enrolled in or employed by an academic institution).
- Account must be validated for the discount to apply
Mental Health Professional Discount
- 20% off single classes and class packs
- Send a photo of your work ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account must be validated for the discount to apply.
Medical Professional Discount
- $18 drop-in credits
- This offer is only redeemable in the studio for drop-in riding.
- When you arrive for class, just show your medical ID or badge to our Desk Staff and let them know you’d like to ride using the Medical Professional Drop-In credit.
- Valid for CYCLE and CYCLE & STRENGTH class types across all 5 locations.
I Want To Rent Out A Studio. How Do I Do That?
Any HB location may be rented out for charity, group, or private rides! Use our unique studio spaces to host company outings, birthdays, bachelorette parties, fundraisers, or holiday parties, among other events! Reach out to us by filling out this form, and we’ll get you all of the info!
I Have More Questions. Who Should I Ask?